1. Write letters. And send them whether through the post or through e-mail.
2. Never run out of books or articles to read.
3. Say yes to more things that open up possibilities. Say no to what’s safe and more restrictive.
4. Save more money.
5. Drink to celebrate and not to forget.
6. Go from being at peace with 2013’s decision to being happy with it.
7. June to September may have been the craziest months of 2013, but they gave me a great figure. Faking it till you make it can only get you so far. It’s time to (re)make it and get back that figure.
8. Sashay into a room like a Beyonce. Spend my days as productive as her.
9. Smile more. But quit being too damn nice.
10. Finish what I start. Start what I want and need to finish.