Blessings abound, no matter how others attempt to take what they perceive as “everything” away from you. Time and again, in the short 25 years of my life, the universe has never left me short of:
- A family that has stayed together, amid the odds, and has loved and will continue to love one another no matter what
- An extended family that is always there, whether through the good times or the bad
- Loyal, wise, and the right-kind-of-crazy friends, specifically from all points of my life–I have never left a phase of my life “alone”
- The determination to have a dream, make it possible, and all the opportunities to enable me in making that dream a reality
- Practicality, wisdom, courage amid fear and failure, and breeding. But I also have 1, 2, 3 to thank for that.
And at the end of the day, these 5 things are all one really needs to come out of a terrifying situation stronger.
With that, it’s time to move on.