It’s been a loooooooong while since I’ve done this. So here’s a list to cap off what was an eventful, but ultimately, a blessed week and what it gave without any expectations:
- Another chance at life. And many more every time I cross a street and end up on the other side.
- A longer life for my parents and another chance for all four (five, with our new puppy!) of us to stay together as a family.
- A longer life made bearable despite the constant annoyances by the unique mix of friends I have at work and outside of it.
- The birth of a good friend’s child! Congratulations on your healthy baby boy 🙂 Motherhood has kept you beautiful as ever.
- Proving yet again, I can accept and fulfill a challenge, along with help from a new friend.
- The assurance of financial stability given without any bugging from my side. Sometimes, opportunities suddenly arrive in your inbox, metaphorically falling onto my lap.
- Proving to myself (by simply deciding to help a friend with her CRAZY amount of work) I can do InDesign. I’ve been InDenial too long, thinking I could only do text adjustment. But as Kiki said, “just play with it” (ayy) and the rest follows. Pat on the back when the boss said the work (albeit a template I just tweaked, nothing fancy or challenging!) I did “looked great!” Also, he is no longer surprised two of his writers now are capable of layout :)))).
- The realization that God does answers prayers, sometimes, in very unconventional ways. Or maybe he was just waiting for this little act to settle itself according to inevitable events 😉
- Loving what I study and learning something new twice a week.
Thank you, thank you.