It’s been a while since I’ve done this; and considering the amount of work, stress, and emotion the last few weeks have put me through, I need this. I need this to remind myself why I go on, why I bother, and why I live.
- Having friends, family, and a boyfriend who will have my back no questions asked. Kakaiba kayo. Thank you.
- Meeting strangers and acquiantances who appreciate the amount of work you put into something you love. People defending that hard work, no questions asked.
- Loving what I do, regardless of the challenges.
- The opportunities to step up and be ahead of myself; all of which surprise even myself with my secret abilities.
- Wine and cheese getting my attention on this night in particular. Oh and surprise moments that let me feel kilig like a high schooler all over again, he-he.
- Getting into UP and its MA Creative Writing program. This was planned nearly three years ago, and it will happen in a week!
- Blessings >>>>>>>>>>> setbacks.
- Being raised and being smart enough to rise up after a minor slip. Thank you previous years and my parents for showing me the way to going on, no matter what.