Thanks to johna for this survey!
THREE WAYS I AM STILL A CHILD:
1. I adore cute animals, whether live or stuffed
2. People always ask how YOUNG i am 😛 ie, when i’m with someone who looks older, the service people never ask me for anything.
3. I live with mom and grandparents. In other words, dependent on them for basic utilities and usually food
THREE WAYS I AM ALREADY OLD:
1. I can apply for jobs and have freelance gigs suited for college grads
2. I have a savings account I rarely touch
3. People call me ma’m now -_-
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO:
1. Learn scuba diving
2. Bake. It’s been 3 months since my last dive into the oven 😦
3. Travel around the world and discover noble stories
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “GIRL”:
1. I love fashion
2. I like boys, especially pretty and handsome ones 😛
3. I don’t really follow sports but I can join in on watching basketball. (BOSTON WHY WHY WHY :(( )
THREE THINGS OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ABOUT YOU:
1. I’m nice? haha.
2. I’m dependable?
3. I’m organized? Guessing lang.
THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I can be really introvert. I wish I were more daring 80 percent of the time.
2. My hair.
3. My belly 😦
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. My one Chinese eye.
2. My morena skin
3. Raised as a Southern girl and my mom came from Southern parents too. (Batangas, represent!)
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2. Dying without doing at least ONE of my major dreams.
3. Losing my mom and sister.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. My wallet
2. lip balm
THREE THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (OR SAME) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Artistic talent
2. A good sense of humor
3. Being a gentleman, no questions asked.
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO:
1. Sing like lea michele.
2. Work in a corporate type job. (aka sellout for a great number of years)
THREE CAREERS YOU ARE CONSIDERING:
1. A journalist or reporter for TIME, Newsweek, or any major news magazine. I can say i’ve had it made if I cover the marine life/environmental news beat 🙂
2. A baker.
3. A teacher/professor